Radio Works is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team. Do you enjoy talking with others, have a passion to succeed in your current position and thrive on providing exceptional customer service? Then you're perfect for the job! As a Marketing Specialist, you would be given a well-established list of current local businesses, a guaranteed base salary, along with a generous benefits package including health and dental, and vacation and sick days. Drop off a resume at Radio Works, located at 28779 County Hwy 35, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Radio Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email your resume with subject: Administrative Assistant/Finance Specialist to: email@example.com.
Job summary: The Admin/Finance Specialist will perform administrative duties with varying accounting assignments. Will also assist as a backup to the Southwest Vet Office Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Communicate and/or coordinate activities between members of the vet team
· Telephone & Scheduling: To accurately assist the Administrative team on a 3-line phone system and transfer calls in an efficient and timely manner on an as needed basis.
· Accurately schedule veterinarian calls and dispatch calls to veterinarians while in the country, coordinating locations and travel time in an efficient and timely manner.
· Health Certificates: accurately complete health certificates for animals using the Global Vet Link system and make sure copies get to client and state offices.
· Lab Results: accurately report outside diagnostic lab results to clients and request follow up with the veterinarian.
· Complete call sheet and bill clients for Vet visits to update VCPR records.
· Complies and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
· Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
· Codes data for input to financial systems according to company’s procedures.
· Organizes and maintains file systems, and files correspondence and other records.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to multi-task and establish priorities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Understanding of accounting practices and procedures, with ability to train others in related practices and procedures.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software; with knowledge of spreadsheets and accounting software.
· Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility, confidentiality, and must be a team player.
· Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under ambiguous guidelines.
Education and/or Experience:
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
C & B Operations, A family-owned John Deere Dealership group has great career opportunities available for you! Stop in or go online to check out their Open Service Technician positions at their Slayton and Edgerton store locations. C & B Operations promotes learning and employee growth, offers competitive wages, and has a great employee benefits package. To learn more and to apply to join the C & B operations team, head over to our website at deereequipment.com. C & B Operations is an equal opportunity employer.
Farmers Business Network Warehouse is hiring in Worthington MN!
We have multiple opportunities including Warehouse Associates and Managers, Commercial Vehicle Operators, and Livestock Logistic positions.
We offer competitive wages, stock options, robust medical/dental and vision plans, paid time off and unlimited career growth! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmers Business Network was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Come join our team today!
Rail to Road in Worthington is currently seeking a Plant Operator to coordinate transportation, material-moving machines, and plant helpers. They are also looking for a Rail Car Material Handler to move freight, stock, or other materials from railcars to trucks. For more information or to apply, visit rail to road dot com or call 605-336-5768. That’s rail to road dot come to apply today!
Looking for a cool, fun job in a beautiful place? Want to attend concerts and other events for free? Memorial Auditorium Performing Arts Center is hiring a box office associate. This is a part-time position that provides ticket sales for theatre performances and events. The right individual will enjoy interaction with the public and have an appreciation for the performing arts. They will assist management and be skilled at using the computer to process ticket sales and box office reports, able to make cash and credit card transactions and balance box office accountants. Schedule is primarily 4 hour shifts Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. as well as 2-3 hour shifts on evenings and weekends when the box office is open for events. Starting wage is $13.00/hr. City of Worthington Applicatipons can be found at http://www.ci.worthington.mn.us/employment-opportunities or by contacting Lori 507-666-5016. Application deadline is September 30, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.